Android Overload: WiFi-Only Moto Xyboards Now Available, Samsung “Reviewing” GSIII Launch Date and More
Written By: Hubert Sapot
Please Subscribe to my Mail Feeds so that you would be updated whenever there is something new here in my site. Its FREE and its also for your convenience. Either way, it's a win-win situation right? Click Me!
Good evening, ladies and gents. You seem to have stumbled into the Android Overload. This is the place where we dump all the stories that come across our desks from throughout the day but for one reason or another, didn’t get the star treatment on our front page. That doesn’t mean they’re still not worthy of your eyes so have a look around and if you find something interesting, leave your thoughts. Night!
- Mobilicity will launch the Samsung Galaxy Nexus on February 6th. [Twitter]
- Disney Mobile has unveiled a dust-proof, waterproof Android smartphone headed to Japan in February. [Androinica]
- WiFi-only Motorola Xyboard 10.1-inch and 8.9-inch now available for purchase.
- Possible Galaxy S II hits the FCC, on its way to China. [WirelessGoodness]
- Google’s “head of consumer payments” resigns. Google Wallet in trouble? [AllThingsD]
- Apple appeals ITC’s ruling in patent case against HTC. [BriefMobile]
- Motorola Droid RAZR receives working Ice Cream Sandwich port. [DroidRZR]
- Samsung says they’re “reviewing” possible launch date for Samsung Galaxy S III. [SammyHub]
- T-Mobile calls out FCC to maintain “fair” spectrum auctions. [Electronista]
post brought to you by Cheap Tablet Deals